Skip With Electroskip
What is Electroskip?
With our patent-pending technology, Electroskip-enabled shoes allow the wearer to create an immersive experience that changes how your whole family consumes music.
The current Electroskip system utilizes force sensors that are placed on top of the wearer’s sole, below their heel and ball of their foot. These sensors are connected to a wireless transmitter that is attached to their shoe. This allows the information from the sensors to be transmitted to a computer that runs our unique program which converts that data into music.
Four years ago, we began working with dancers to develop a device that could generate digital music from dance steps. Since then, we have traveled to many conferences throughout the United States, offering demonstrations and giving anyone the chance to try out Electroskip! The response has been overwhelmingly positive from people of all ages! With Electroskip’s use in front of live audiences, its popularity has been significantly increasing. However, throughout our entire journey, we have been frequently asked the question, “Can I buy this?”. Now, with a startup company based around this technology, we can bring Electroskip to everyone! Well…almost…
How You Can Help Bring Electroskip To Everyone
Through much time and effort, our expanded, dedicated team has been able to create the Electroskip system. However, it takes a decent amount of technical knowledge and equipment to operate and maintain. With your support, we will be able to improve the ease-of-use of our entire system. Ultimately, we will
· Rework the manner in which the sensors are attached to the sole
· Miniaturize the device so that it can be attached to kid’s feet
· Improve the user-friendliness of our computer program
· Increase the durability of the device
· Add functionalities to the system
I would like to stress that any contribution amount will help us expedite this research and development stage such that we can get this product out to people significantly sooner. We are a very frugal and strategic bunch that have been stretching all of our funds as much as possible to get to where we are now.
However, if you are unable to make a monetary contribution or you would like to contribute further, you can still help by sharing this with as many people as you know!
If you have any questions or you would like to get in contact with us, please feel free to do so through Facebook and Twitter or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
From all of us at Electroskip, we look forward to the day when everyone will be able to skip alongside us. :)
With all of my heart and sole,
President of Electroskip
I will personally contact you (if I haven't already) to confirm everyone's shipping address so that we are 100% sure that we are sending your rewards to the correct location.
Expect to see an email from my email address: email@example.com, and make sure to check your spam folder if you have email filtering enabled.
I hope that everyone had a Happy New Year, and I look forward to what 2018 will bring!
Among the many things that we have accomplished this year, we have
• Made the skippy-box circuits smaller, more efficient, and figured out how to get them manufactured!
• Made the cases smaller, sleeker, more durable, and easier for them to be put on and taken off your footwear
• Improved the flexibility and functionality of the wireless communication network
• Improved both the functionality and efficiency of the skippy-box firmware and added new features, including two-way communication and the ability to change the settings wirelessly!
• Overhauled our software, improved the UI and designed the software to be used with any program that can use and/or understand MIDI (such as Ableton Live and GarageBand)!
• Successfully completed a pilot study for implementing our technology into the medical field for physical therapy applications!
• Successfully used an improved version of the Electroskip system at Cube Fest 2017! Highlights of the show can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iW40JAW8fU
Finally, we would like to make a quick announcement, which is that we will be closing our GoFundMe campaign January 1st 2018. If you have not yet donated and would like to, you can at this link: https://www.gofundme.com/SkipWithElectroskip
Happy Holidays from all of us at Electroskip, and we look forward to finally being able to skip alongside you in 2018. ;)
First, I want to give another thank you to all of our supporters! With their assistance, we have been able to successfully implement a battery indicator to our device which was the last functionality that we needed to add!
Attached, is a photo of the battery indicators in action (as well as a very small glance at the new graphical user interface)!
Again, thank you very much for the assistance, and we look forward to testing out the almost completed new system very soon! :)