Red Airplane™ Vodka for LGBTQ
My name is Lance Gayhart. That is my real, birth-given, surname. I also happen to be gay. For the past two years, I have been working on a project--Red Airplane™ vodka.
The vision is simple. I want to give the LGBTQ Community its own liquor brand. Something we can call our own. And I'm targeting 20% of the gross profits to go directly back to the LGBTQ community.
Long before Donald Trump was elected to be the leader of the "free" world, I was busy at work trying to bring this vision to life.
The past two years have been spent knocking on the doors of liquor conglomerates, with no budgets; beverage groups, with no vision, and angel investors with no interest--in anything but tech.
They failed to realize the term "startup" existed before tech. They failed to realize that before they were conglomerates, there was no budget. And without a vision, none of them would exist at all.
So I've reached an impasse, and I desperately need all of your help. WILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME BRING THIS VISION TO LIFE? I need lots of donations. I'm setting the bar initially at $60,000. This will cover spirit production, packaging, taxes, marketing, administration, etc.
This vision has always included a deep desire for philanthropy; both personal, and professional. Traditionally, I have preferred donating to causes like HIV/AIDS prevention and education, and anti-bullying campaigns.
However, our recent Presidential election, and the uptick in hate crimes as a result, have made it perfectly clear to me, that now more than ever, we need gay-owned and operated businesses, to be our beacons of hope during dark times. Now more than ever, we need the economic engines of these gay businesses, to fortify our strengths; to fight back against the challenges we are now facing, in this brave new world. And we MUST be brave.
• I pledge to you that I will put bottles of Red Airplane™ vodka, Spirit of the Circuit™, on the shelves of every gay bar across this country, and beyond.
• I pledge to you that I will target twenty percent of the gross profits, to go in to a trust; managed by a Board of Trustees.
• I pledge that all of that money will go DIRECTLY back into the LGBTQ community, as the board sees fit.
• I pledge to you that the Board of Trustees will be made up of the entire LGBTQ spectrum, so that no one feels left out.
• I pledge to you that every donation will guarantee an open line of communication to me, to voice your concerns.
• I pledge to you that every person who makes a donation to this fundraising campaign will have the opportunity to be considered to sit, not only the Board of Trustees, but also to sit on the Board of my company, LGP, LLC.
I am very well aware of the risks involved with this undertaking. But I took an oath, and I have had a lifetime to consider it. This has never been done before, and that is exactly why I’m doing it. My name is Gayhart. I don’t back down from a challenge. And I am more than happy to be your champion for the LGBTQ community and for all of our causes. Because WE ARE THE SPIRIT OF THE CIRCUIT!
Are any of you capable of producing, or know of someone, who can produce a short promotional video for a Kickstarter campaign? I am looking for experienced professionals that can provide a portfolio of work.