Ireland Lacrosse Road to World Cup
$25,600 of $26,500 goal
Your donation is tax deductable in the United States! If you would like to ear-mark your donation for a specific player's fees, please note it in your comment, or forward your donation receipt to CConway@irelandlacrosse.ie with their name!
As a primarily self-funded organization, our players are repsonsible for the costs associated with participating in these tournaments. Please help us offset those costs for each player on the roster. Your donation will cover:
- lodging, meals & transportation in the UK
- one week of pre-tournament training (lodging, meals, etc)
- uniforms, training apparel, equipment
We cannot thank you enough, and look forward to updating you with good news on the progress of our fundraising mission, and the ensuing tournament! Please contact Sarah Walsh - firstname.lastname@example.org or Catherine Conway - email@example.com with any questions!
Our fundraising arm operates under Ireland Lacrosse North America, a 501(c)3 non-profit. If you have any questions regarding ILNA, please contact Director James Hoban - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone that has made this tournament a reality for this team with your incredibly generous donations. #COYGIG
We are about $8,000 shy of our goal - a donation of any size will cover things such as:
- final costs of our training camp in Dublin, specifically lunch & dinner 5-10 July
- cost of the rain kit, so players are not paying out of pocket
- cost of the washing during training camp & World Cup
Amongst many other things. Any bit helps!
Thanks again, and GO IRELAND!