End the ET Truth Embargo in 2017
"This funding effort is in service to every citizen of every nation now convinced the world should not wait one more day for confirmation we are not alone is this universe. For 70 years this truth has been embargoed by your government. After 20 years of engagement of the issue, I know this embargo can end this year with your help." Stephen Basset, Executive Director
PRG (Paradigm Research Group / PRG International) was established in July of 1996 by Stephen Bassett, a political activist and consultant, to advocate in all ways possible for Disclosure - the formal acknowledgment by the heads of state of nations of the extraterrestrial presence.
PRG's advocacy work has been extensively covered by national and international media. View that coverage HERE .
This funding campaign will help ensure PRG can keep the pressure on the media to engage the politics of Disclosure throughout 2017, and most importantly bring back under contract PRG's public relations liaison who has substantial contacts with the new Administration.
It will also allow PRG to establish a permanent office in Washington, DC, seek professional speaker representation, make contact with officials in European countries, develop video media for use in the Disclosure advocacy movement, built up the Exopolitics World Network and United States Network, and consolidate, redesign and update PRG's many websites and Facebook pages'
[Note: This funding campaign is being conducted in conjunction with Coast to Coast AM with George Noory - the most listened to late night talk program in America. For the past 25 years Coast to Coast AM has provided a platform for researchers, activists, contactees, and witnesses to inform the American people of the most important issue in the world today - the extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race.]
Key Background Info
Between April 2013 and January 2017 PRG was able to generate unprecedented political coverage of the ET issue within the context of the presidential campaign of Secretary Hillary Clinton. At the center of the political story was the Clinton/ET connection that began with the Rockefeller Initiative (1993-1996).
The larger effort began with the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - April 29 - May 3, 2013.
This was followed by a Political/Congressional Hearing Initiative that began on November 5, 2014. This initiative generated 500+ English language articles in main stream print media and hundreds more foreign language articles. Under great pressure from a number of reporters Secretary Clinton, President Clinton, John Podesta and even President Obama made statements in both print and television venues on twelve occasions during the presidential campaign. This was unprecedented.
By November of 2016 PRG was in a source relationship with 37 journalists including two Pulitzer Prize winners. All were receiving real time updates from PRG and wrote many articles on the Clinton/ET/Rockefeller Initiative connection.
Few know just how close we came to forcing Disclosure from the White House in 2016. Had Clinton won the election, enormous media pressure would have confronted her with demands to follow up on her ET related statements.
That did not happen, and now we have a new administration with new priorities. This funding campaign will ensure PRG can adjust to new strategies and bring the new White House and the Pentagon to the table to work out the necessary understanding allowing the new President to Disclose.
Important Notice: Paradigm Research Group is not set up as a non-profit in order to maximize its range of political advocacy options and diminish its vulnerability. Consequently, direct contributions to PRG are not tax deductible. Contributions from corporations and citizens of any nation are permissible.
Notice: any donor who would like to receive PRG Updates and Media Releases can sign up HERE .
From the beginning PRG sought to provide representation to researchers and political activists throughout the world in the field of extraterrestrial-related phenomena research/activism. Accordingly, "Research Group" refers to this loose confederation of research and activists. Advocacy consists of the following:
1) Creation of a website dedicated to ending the ET truth embargo.
2) Establishing a political action committee - XPPAC.
3) Registered lobbying of the executive and legislative branches of government.
4) Engaging the Washington, DC political media.
5) Producing an exopolitics conference in the Washington, DC metro area - The X-Conference.
6) Building international awareness and networks such as the Exopolitics World Network.
PRG is committed to the full disclosure of information by all holding parties. In that regard it supports the following positions on certain key issues:
1) Normalization of the political dialogue and scientific rhetoric in order to facilitate engagement with reluctant but honest, reasonable members of the mainstream governmental and scientific community.
2) Proactive support by the general extraterrestrial phenomena research/activist community of the ongoing efforts to bring about an open, comprehensive Congressional hearings to take testimony from current and former government employees.
3) Support for extension by law or executive order of protection to all government and contract employees who come forward with first hand testimony relating to the U. S. government’s actions, posture and statements regarding extraterrestrial phenomena since 1945.
4) Support post-Disclosure for a truth and reconciliation program in which those who have violated the law in service to the truth embargo can come forward with their testimony and be reconciled to history and society.
5) Commitment by the research/activist community to extend and strengthen current coalitions and national networks in order to:
a) ensure that all evidence from all sources is given proper consideration.
b) enhance the ability to obtain independent financing and media coverage.
c) help counter the inevitable effort by mainstream institutions to co-opt in the post-Disclosure world the work of the research/activist community since 1947.
d) build a platform for the post-Disclosure work to follow.