Bring Jayda Home
A parent's worst nightmare occured on the morning of January 21, 2017. Our beautiful, strong spirited, precious Jayda suffered a horrible accident and her vehicle plunged into the Alameda Creek in Niles Canyon and our angel has still not been recovered.
We have been searching endlessly with the help of family, friends, and countless volunteers....and we are NOT giving up!!
We are humbly asking for your help on behalf of her parents CJ and Denielle. The funds raised from this account will be used for any unforseen recovery costs and to help the parents through this difficult time. No amount is too small. Even if you cannot donate, please continue to pray for our family.
May you be blessed and we thank you!
We, her mother and father, would like to take a moment to express a sincere thank you for the love and support that you have given our family during this difficult time. Without question our faith has been tested in these last several weeks, but because of the efforts of many our faith in humanity has been restored. Please continue to keep our family in your prayers. May you be blessed tenfold!
In no particular order and with hope of not leaving any one out, we offer a THANK YOU to:
• California Highway Patrol
• Alameda County Sheriff’s Department
• City of Fremont Fire Department
• City of Fremont Fire and Rescue
• Fremont Police Department
• SF Police Credit Union
• Union City Police Department of both Fremont and Tracy
• The local media stations
• A host of Fremont and surrounding area Restaurant & Business Owners
• The Coroner’s Bureau for maintaining Jayda’s dignity
• The many people in the surrounding communities of both Fremont and Tracy who drove and searched for countless hours each day with all you had and a little extra for Jayda
• The many people who were unable to search, but provided necessary items for the search teams to be warm, safe, hydrated, and with full stomachs
• Our friends and family who held us in their thoughts, presence, or prayer without ceasing
If you would like to come and celebrate Jayda’s life join us Saturday, March 11, 2017 at Grace Church in Tracy, California from 12-1:30pm.
1330 Tracy Blvd.
The Repast will follow immediately after at:
The Girls and Boys Club
753 West Lowell
On behalf of her parents, CJ and Denielle, we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your love and support. A special thank you for your prayers. We pray in return that you are blessed.
Your daughters play softball with my nieces, Alexandra and Jessika Ramirez. (Terri is my sister). I'm truly sorry for your loss and the pain you are having to endure. Words will never be enough but I hope and I pray for you and your family that you can now find peace and begin healing. Tina (Otterbein) Clair