The University of Oklahoma Alpha Gamma Delta Chapter House caught on fire the night of January 14th.
http://www.normantranscript.com/previous/x1724058898/Fire-at-Alpha-Gamma-Delta-house There is not much information at this time on the cause of the fire, but some women will have lost nearly all their belongings within the house. Any money raised will help provide for needs during the semester. To be clear, this money is to help the women of the Alpha Gam Upsilon Chapter's personal needs from school to clothing items. This is not a part of the housing association of Alpha Gamma Delta. If there are precise items requested this page will update.