5 Reasons for $5.00 - RICO Suit
RICO Law Suit
1. As of June we have our Federal RICO Law Suit ready for signatures and to deliver to court in Los Angeles. We are looking to raise over $7,000 dollars to reach our goal in order to cover all of the costs to get our RICO Law Suit into the US district court in Los Angeles in February. If 1,400 of our allies in the fight against mandatory vaccinations would donate $5.00, we would hit our target. That’s all we need, and that’s all we will ask. If we get bigger donors, great, but we don’t want to break anyone’s bank account for this process – we’re looking for larger numbers
2. Before Thanksgiving, House Resolution 233 – the national mandatory vaccine bill, entered the US Congress. The CEOs who run the healthcare system through big pharma want every adult vaccinated to work, school, hospitals, or travel. Currently the Cal State University system mandates vaccines for students, and next year the UC System will mandate them. It is beyond absurd. However – it is a reality that we have to put down IMMEDIATELY.
3. There is a lot of resistance on the web to mandatory vaccines. A recent article posted on the Bolden Report discusses the interview by CA Senator Pan regarding vaccine ingredients, and states that pharma companies are growing nervous based on the amount of negative responses to all of the propaganda. http://www.bolenreport.com/autism/antivaccine%20yes18.htm . I believe this is true, but it doesn’t mean we have to stop our fight.
4. A lot of work has already been done by a lot of generous grass roots activists to move the dial in favor of parental rights and freedom of choice in this country. The movie VAXXED is starting to change a lot of opinions. I have spoken with Del Bigtree (producer) and he is overwhelmed at the amount of support this movie has received. This goes to show that a small number of people CAN make a difference. Now – the next phase is legal. Travis Middleton has done a MASTERFUL job in creating a RICO document that will stand as firm as any other law suit out there. He has done his homework. It is 74 pages. It will change the course of the trend for legislators who think they can get away with anything relating to the rights of Americans.
5. We owe it to the hundreds of thousands of parents who got their children vaccinated, only to have them become injured through autism, or a host of other chronic diseases. This entire fight isn’t just about parent rights – it is about the direction of the US healthcare system, and shaking it loose from a few companies and legislators who could care less if children and families suffer for decades – they only want the money. Yes – it is time to stop this insanity.
WE WILL USE FUNDS ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF GETTING THIS BILL TO THE FEDERAL COURT IN LOS ANGELES. OUR COALITION HAS BEEN HARD AT WORK ON THIS FOR OVER A YEAR, AND YOUR SUPPORT WOULD MEAN WE CLEAR OUR LAST HURDLE IN SUING SEN. PAN, GOV. BROWN, AND ALL OF THOSE WHO VOTED FOR SB 277
For Mac and Georgia - this RICO suit is done by my colleague Travis Middleton, who is a private citizen, and under the law - is acting as a "private attorney general". (something I did not know). He has filed two other RICO suits, and has experience in suing public officials (who I don't believe have any immunity under RICO). In fact, judges and other officials have been sued successfully under this statute. Yes, the filing fee is $400, but we have to pay process servers to go to everyone on the suit which will cost the bulk of the funding. We are asking for no money to pay anyone, and only a very small amount to reimburse expenses. Thanks for your great comments.
Government employees have an obligation to take an oath of office, which requires them to protect and follow the constitution, which means they have to protect our constitutional rights, state and federal. If they violate our rights, they are violating their oath of office, which means they are not acting as representatives of the government, and therefore loose governmental immunity, and thus CAN BE HELD LIABLE IN CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS AS "PRIVATE PERSONS". Hope this helps. Ricardo Beas
I'm cheering for you. Could you post how I can get a copy of your complaint, the cost, etc. I know it is public information, but not sure how I can get a copy as I live in Arizona. I hope you have a lot of helpers because you will have lots of paperwork to respond to. Good Luck.
We are close to Christmas - and this week we will be in District Court in Los Angeles California to go against the defendants in the RICO suit. The plan on their side was to summarily dismiss the entire case for cause. You know - government officials cannot be sued. They can be sued under RICO statues. One of the most interesting aspects of their dismissal case was that their entire brief was only 2 and a half pages! Not 50 (like many dismissal briefs). We are under the impression from this that it's hard to cite case law under corruption when it's you who is the corrupt official. Not much on your side here. We will update you all after this hearing is completed this week. Stand by - as the most interesting aspects of this case are about to appear.