Ken's DNC Fund to Philly
· A 15 dollar an hour minimum wage
· Universal Health Care for every Citizen/ Long Term Care and Increasing Social Security Benefits
· Accessible tuition-free or near tuition free Post High Education/ Reduction in student Loans
· Increase awareness of Native Hawaiian issues and disaggregation of Native Hawaiian metrics with APPI
· Support stronger collective bargaining laws and strengthen laws that support creating unions
Within the Democratic Party I have served as a member of the Oahu County Resolutions committee and also for the Democratic Party of Hawai’i Platforms Committee for the 2016 State Convention. I am the type of person that does not just go in head strong. I am willing to listen and work with people so that there is common ground in any legislation I wish to pursue. Please support me in my Goal to be one of those persons that will listen to your needs and see how they can be addressed, not only at this convention but also after as we move forward in the party.