Our mother has gone missing.
Roberta "Bobbie" Braden, has Alzheimer's disease. On the evening of May 1, she left the house undetected into the South Phoenix area. Despite her condition, she is also still gregarious and engaging. She might not even realize she is lost.
We started www.findrobertabraden.com
to spread the word.
The community response has been amazing. But Phoenix is huge and we need so many more resources to help find her across such a large area.
Here's what your generous gift helps fund:
- Drone searches equipped with high-resolution cameras.
- Electronic billboard rentals at major freeway locations featuring Bobbie's MISSING poster
- A dedicated, experienced field coordinator who can manage and deploy volunteers in strategic ways.
- Color flyers! We've found this has been one of the most effective ways of raising visibility.
- Highly-trained scent-tracking dogs. We have items of her clothing ready for them.
- Travel, lodging and food expenses for out-of-town experts
Though gifts are not tax-deductible, every dollar we receive goes directly to funding these resources.
When Bobbie is found, the remaining funds will be donated fully to the Alzheimer's Association.
We have been out searching for her every day. With your help, we will bring her home.
With sincere gratitude,
Derek & Justin (Bobbie's sons)