Retired Couple Lost All-House Fire!
On the early morning hours of Monday, September 10th our beloved family woke to their lifelong home being ravished by flames and taking the lives of their two beloved dogs. Retired couple, Robert (Bob) and Carla Laakso are experiencing a complete financial hardship as they did not have any insurance to cover any damages taken by this tragic fire. They are tasked to pay for the cleanup of the fire that took over 50 years of shared life's accumulations. We are raising this money to help with fire clean up costs. In addition, they need clothes and toiletries. Winter in Alaska is coming and winter gear is essential! Nothing, absolutely nothing was covered in this fire and they have lost EVERYTHING except the pajamas they ran out of the house in. Anything and everything helps! Thank you in advance - With Love, Entire Laakso Family
DonationsSee top donations
Organizer and beneficiary
Castle Rock, CO