Help Ukrainian media keep going!
Ukraine is facing an unprecedented, full-scale war. Media across the country continue to operate under the most challenging circumstances.
Despite their extraordinary courage, many media and journalists have been displaced. This fundraiser is aimed at helping media relocate, set-up back offices and continue their operations from EU countries. For alternative options, including direct donations to Ukrainian media, please go to: Support Ukrainian Media .
Ways to support media activities in Ukraine (e.g., purchases of security equipment, paying drivers, medical care) are outlined below.
This campaign is run by a consortium of The Fix, Are We Europe, Jnomics and Media Development Foundation, as well as multiple media partners from across Europe.
Different support options:
- If you want to provide support to fund media operations in Ukraine, please reach out to Stichting Are We Europe Foundation.
- If you want to provide funds to individual media directly, contact us and we will provide a list with their details.
- We are running a separate fundraiser for the Kyiv Independent - if you can support them, please do so.
- If you are representing other independent media covering the war, want to be a part of the campaign and receive financial or any other help, please send a short description of your media and the list of urgent needs using the contact button on our fundraiser page (bear in mind immediate support on the ground is extremely difficult to provide).
- If you want to support local and regional media, which are covering the war in other parts of the country, you can also reach out directly to Media Development Foundation: https://www.facebook.com/mdfoundationUA