House total loss from fire

My name is Shelby Powell. I am a wife to Gary Powell and mother to our 5 children. We are from Topeka, KS. Our house caught fire from an outlet our toaster was plugged into the evening of October 18th, 2017. Any help towards a new home and every day items, e.g. clothes, food, toiletry items would be greatly appreciated. We lost one of our dogs in the fire. The house is a total loss.
http://ksnt.com/2017/10/18/firefighters-respond-to-local-house-fire/
24772310_1508418924.7954_funddescription
  • Kameron Borough  
    • 30 $ 
    • 46 mos
  • Jeanette Hornung 
    • 50 $ 
    • 46 mos
  • Cathy Smith 
    • 50 $ 
    • 46 mos
  • Bridget Haybarker 
    • 25 $ 
    • 46 mos
  • Meg Banning 
    • 50 $ 
    • 46 mos
See all

Organizer

Shelby Trobough Powell 
Organizer
Topeka, KS
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more