Here is a bit of what we have gone through -
1. We believe in paying people what they are owed, but some loans are traps, designed to cheat people out of their homes. This is what has happened to us.
2. We lost our legal case and therefore, we have lost our home - we are going into foreclosure.
3. We have paid our lawyer everything we had - thousands of dollars - but we did not win our case and still owe him $5,775.00 .
4. We are currently in chapter 13 bankruptcy where we pay $80.00 a week to the creditors through the bankruptcy court. Our lawyer will convert our bankruptcy to chapter 7 for a fee of $750.00. This conversion will keep the foreclosure off our record and we will only have to contend with the effects of the bankruptcy. The total we will owe our lawyer would be $6,525.00 plus any additional fees.
5. In addition to the legal fees, we now have to move and need funds for moving expenses (rent, deposits, truck rental, fees, etc).
If you are able, please help us, we are in desperate need. Also, share with with as many people as you can. Thank you and may God richly bless your acts of love and kindness.
DonationsSee top donations
- Maria Delgado
- Jennifer Pyburn
- Robert Monte
- Robert Monte
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more