· Every village, every street and every person in Dominica was impacted if not by damaging winds, by flooding waters and debris.
· Communities paid heavily with roofs torn away, entire homes ripped open and debris polluting the land – intact homes are hard to find amid the chaos.
· No running water, electricity, power and limited communication services into and out of Dominica.
· Rain forests have vanished.
· Dominica has an agriculture based economy and the agriculture sector is 100% destroyed.
· Aid has yet to arrive in any meaningful way.
Donations, whether small or large, make a huge difference. Myself and my family, who are Dominicans and have family and freinds effected by the hurricane, will use the money to help shelter and provide basic necessities to the community in Dominica. The people and the island are in exceptional need of assistance and with your help we are ready to act.
DonationsSee top donations
- Maxine Fyffe-Roberts
- Kirstyn Eustace
- MA Ciante
- Nelson Navarrete
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more