The Art of Voting

We need free and fair elections in America.
We need a democracy that works for all of us.
This year is pivotal to achieving these goals. 
And you can join the fight for access to democracy for all.

It all starts with our voices, united behind one goal:
An inclusive and vibrant democracy.

What does that look like?
Find out in The Art of Voting, a new book by Cawzii (the team who previously brought you the Not My President! A Children’s Book for Adults).

The Art of Voting features original political posters from more than 60 visual storytellers working at the top of their fields. These inspirational images are paired with personal essays contributed by activists, advocates, and people working within government, as well as everyday citizens. Together, over 100 voices provide an urgent call to action united around a single message: Our democracy is worth saving, and we have the power to do it.

Join us.  Support voter rights through the arts.
Donate $46 to receive a digital and physical copy of this one-of-kind book.
Donate $15 to receive a digital copy.

Every cent that is not used to produce or ship these books will go to Fair Fight , an organization founded by Stacey Abrams focused on ensuring free and fair elections. 

Selling out our limited run of 500 physical books will raise over $20,000 for Fair Fight. To help offset production costs, we already raised an initial sponsorship fund of $5,500. In addition, every contributor to this project has donated their time and energy, helping us further minimize expenses. As a result, just 13% of the funds raised from the sale of the physical books will be used to cover the remaining costs of production and shipping. The remaining 87% will go directly to Fair Fight, along with every penny raised from digital copy sales and other donations.

Here are some sneak peeks of just some of the beautiful art from the book.

50366038_159761777818469_r.jpeg
50366038_1597617925896710_r.jpeg
50366038_159761803615176_r.jpeg
Go to our social media to see full size images and to learn more about Cawzii projects like this one!

Instagram 
Twitter 
Facebook

Join us in creating a better future!

PRODUCTION NOTE (Sept 17, 2020):
Since you last heard from us, books are now in production! (Yay!) Our gorgeous hard-bound, full color books are being made as you read this. We expect the printer to ship the first batch to us by September 25th. As soon as we receive it (around October 9th), we'll start mailing your copy to you!

While the books are making their way to us, we still have books available! That's right - you can still get one for your family, friend, or neighbor. Drop by our GoFundMe page and click "Share" to quickly send the campaign to them. Or take to social media to spread the word!
  • Justin Charlebois 
    • $46 
    • 10 mos
  • Justin Huang 
    • $46 
    • 10 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $46 
    • 10 mos
  • Ann Le Cam 
    • $100 
    • 10 mos
  • Lisa Brown 
    • $230 
    • 10 mos
See all

Organizer

Cawzii Co 
Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more