Hello, I’m Fernando Dominguez and I really need your support with my AI innovation project, look, I explain to you what it is...
For the past two years, I had been researching the Master's in choreography program at Codarts & Fontys Universities in the Netherlands.
I had the pleasure to meet 15 choreographers and researchers from different parts of the globe and learned from them enormously.
In this journey, I took the time to research my methods and practices in choreography, and came up with a great prototype for my final exam that consists of three parts:
1. The creation of an AI APP that explains my method “The Spherical System”. Which is the algorithm of the choreography.
2. Choreography represents the process of accumulation that I go through when creating a dance piece.
3. A website that is nearly finished and will contain the previously described elements plus a documentary that I just finished shooting in Mexico.
The AI App is developed together with AI Software developers Denise Landini and Alessandro Lambertini.
The choreography with dancers Aurora Neri and Simone Wennerberg.
And the website and documentary I am doing it myself with video material recorded by Joaquin Loustaunau.
I had applied for some residencies and programs and organized events but unfortunately is really hard to find financial support to help a choreographer produce a final product to graduate because there are no such specific calls. So,
Therefore, I need urgently your support to make this project the best possible for my final exam that will take place during the COMMA Festival at the end of May this year and with it to obtain my Master’s degree.
The money that I intend to collect is to cover the following:
1. Fees for the 6 professionals involved in this project.
2. Transport and accommodation for 7 days in Rotterdam.
3. Design, web hosting, video editing, and web/app maintenance.
4. Props, costumes, and light design.
5. Music composition for choreography.
Ufff, so you can imagine the stress I’m going through at the moment, I trust that you could help us out with your donation and share it with your friends, and family, and why not… also in your social media. This campaign is only one month long, so please act fast and click donate and share!