Thank you for clicking the link and doing what you can to support creatives! We literally cannot do it without you all! We started as a group of artists who felt unheard, unseen, and without a place to be our authentic selves. What began as a small passion project quickly expanded to not just a space for inclusion, but a movement that combats the exclusionary practices of the artistic world. A movement of diverse artistic narratives finally being seen. A movement of creative voices challenging the status quo that has failed them time and time again. A movement that includes you, her, him, they, and us. Thus, The Blunt Space was born, a creative hub for art, advocacy, and culture. A space where marginalized artists can have their voices heard and stories celebrated!
We are currently raising startup funds to establish ourselves as a non-profit organization. As a non-profit, we hope to cater to the overwhelmingly large number of artists’ narratives that find themselves censored and erased. Our organization's mission objectives will be:
- to provide platforms that allow individuals to network within communities, showcase their works, and promote their skills
- to provide facilities, equipment and expertise to bring artistic visions to fruition
- to provide spaces to advocate cultural awareness and social justice
- to provide social justice resources and knowledge to communities and other organizations
- to provide scholarship funds for participants engaging in higher education within the arts
- to sponsor, host and/or participate in events and activities that promote the arts, social justice, and culture
It is our duty to ensure the future of art is a future that we can all call ours.
Please donate what you can to keep us going strong! If you are unable to donate at this time, please share our link and spread the word!
Thank you and don't forget to pass the Blunt(ness)!
Your donation matters