What's in the package?
1. 1 4-layer handmade 3D mask with filter layers
2. 1 2-layer handmade 3D mask that can be used with disposable masks combined
3. 4-6 disposable masks
4. 1 face shield
5. 1 scrub hat (optional)
6. 1 travel size hand sanitizer OR 1 100ml 70% isopropyl alcohol
As you all are aware of, there has been a shortage of Personal Protective Equipments as a result of the COVID-19. We are just a couple of volunteers in the Oakville region, sewing masks and assembling free protection kits at home for senior and vulnerable people.
Each 3D mask takes at least one hour to make. With the high demand and limited resources available, we would really appreciate your help in supporting the initiative. Your donation will go towards purchasing the materials needed to help providing kits to those in need.
Thank you for your generosity and support! Let's make some incredible things happen during this difficult time:)
For ordering the protection kits:
- Free kits for seniors are available on a first come, first serve basis
- Otherwise, the kits are available for sale for $50 each and handmade masks for $20 each.
- Each family is limited to 1 kit, but you can note how many people are in the family
Ordering/Offering Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwgwsSHe23MHBlEYD3yJZx5j1p0mT8UlgV15LPDyflLxdDlw/viewform?usp=pp_url
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. You can also visit our Facebook Page: @CanadaMask2020.
P.S. Here's a Youtube video we made on how to make and wear the handmade 3D masks.
Stay Safe everyone!
DonationsSee top donations
- ian somers
- Ken Mitchell
Fundraising team: Canada Mask (3)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more