Hi my name is Lisa Holland and I am the owner of Cozy-Pawz Accommodations, LLC since 2018. We are a woman-owned doggie daycare/pet sitting/walks and drop-ins small business with a dream to expand. I currently do this out of my home and business is growing but my house and backyard are not. Currently I can take 5-7 dogs for daycare and/or 5 dogs to board overnight. If we have more than that many pups, things gets a little cramped for my employees and the doggies.
Expanding to a larger facility will:
- Give me back my home,
- Create a better environment for the dogs,
- Enjoy a bigger and safer place for them to run,
- Higher fences,
- More open spaces indoors to wrestle and play,
- Other areas to rest and relax,
- Sanitary and fun outdoor play area with water
- Agility apparatus to create wonder and exercise
The funds would be used to:
- acquire a warehouse/office space that can be styled in the cozy, home-like atmosphere you already prefer and love for your pet while away,
- Refrain from cold looking, metal cages,
- Refrain from metal runs,
- Refrain from cramped spaces of traditional dog boarding facilities.
Perhaps even further growing to have:
- a large room for cats to board too!
- An employee area,
- An office area for the Boss :)
- A separate area for drop off and pick ups so they are controlled, safe for all and the other dogs are not going crazy, barking and jumping to see what is going on.
I want to do it right - so slow and steady wins the race.
I believe in credit where due, and honestly one of my employees suggested that I should start a GoFundMe page. This was all an idea that I rolled my eyes at her and hemmed and hawed on - thinking no one will support this entrepreneur's crazy dream to have a boarding /daycare facility expansion! Yet you have (!) the last 3 years by helping me grow, entrusting me with your pets, at home and at your homes. I now believe it CAN be done together!
Your support would mean the world to me! We've had a lot of practice to take it to the next level, detached from my home. Plus, the neighbors would probably be very appreciative of the expansion away from my house. Though thankfully no complaints have risen!
Here's the twist!! I would like to extend the support you have shown to me and will pay it forward to support an organization (ie shelter, humane society, animal control, other small businesses related to the pet industry) by donating 10% to the organization that can be voted on by the wonderful people I have worked with, for and their awesome pets that may have some influence as well.
I love all your pets like you love them and I believe you can see that or I wouldn't be here today! Just take a look at our FB page www.facebook.com/cozypawz73
I'm just a little more insane by doing it for multiple pets all the time, often 24/7 and nearly 365 days a year.
Some friends, family, acquaintances and strangers don’t have pets but they see what we do and would like to somehow support this dream...I need you! I would be "over the moon" grateful for any help you choose to give as would many pets, my family and my employees.
I vow to continue to give 10% to the organization voted on, even once we're up and running, so you can feel even better about where your pet(s) stay. In addition, you are helping less fortunate pets, near or far, doing good for others in the process of caring for your own!
Please help to expand Cozy-Pawz Accommodations, LLC it benefits me, you, many animals, my family, my employees and even the community too! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! Lisa Holland