On Tuesday March 4, 2020 at 3:45 am the High Bridge Fire Department was dispatched to what came in as an activated fire alarm going off at Ms. Riley’s Pub. Upon arrival Chief 14 immediately upgraded to a confirmed structure fire. Mrs. Riley's has extensive damage to the kitchen, dining room and upstairs apartments. Thankfully no injuries. As many of you know, the iconic Mrs. Riley's Public House is a hub for many. Whether you're there to watch a Sunday game, sing some karaoke, grab a bite, host a meeting or enjoy a free buffet on New Year's Eve or after Soap Box Derby this business and the owners and staff are the heartbeat of our community. Tenants have lost their homes, staff their jobs and the insurance will not cover all of the expenses needed to sustain the business until they are operational again. Many of us want to make sure that this special place is able to return! No donation is too small, whatever you are able to donate is greatly appreciated.
Fundraising team: Mrs. Riley's Friends (3)
Raised $1,185 from 18 donations
High Bridge, NJ
Raised $710 from 13 donations