Mike remains in critical condition and the severity of the long term effects is unknown. While his family remains hopeful, at this time all they can do is wait. The only thing they have been assured of is that the recovery process will be a long one and it will be months before he is in any condition to travel home. His immediate family plans to remain by his side in Rhode Island as long as possible. Due to the extent of his condition and distance from his home, the costs for him and his family are mounting.
This page was set up in an effort to minimize the financial burdens associated with Mike's medical care, travel, and living expenses for the family during this difficult time. Mike and his family are grateful for any and all support that they gain from this page being shared whether it be prayers or donations.