Alliance Pharmacy Bushfire Appeal
Alliance Pharmacy members are working together to help the communities that have been directly impacted by the NSW and VIC bushfires.
Currently, there are eight Pharmacy Alliance pharmacies across NSW and Victoria operating under bushfire conditions, with limited access to electricity, internet, medications and essential pharmacy products.
· Alliance Pharmacy – Eden Pharmacy, NSW
· Alliance Pharmacy – Corryong Pharmacy, VIC
· Alliance Pharmacy – Lakes Esplanade Pharmacy, VIC
· Alliance Pharmacy – Mallacoota Pharmacy, VIC
· Alliance Pharmacy – Orbost Pharmacy, VIC
· Alliance Pharmacy - Tallangatta Pharmacy, VIC
· Moruya Pharmacy, NSW
· Ballards Pharmacy, NSW
with many others still at risk.
Your donation will help support those pharmacies affected by the ongoing bushfires, so that they can continue to provide their communities with services and supplies during this time of emergency.
50 Alliance Pharmacy member pharmacies will donate all non-prescription sales to the Appeal this Thursday 16th January, with customer donations also accepted at a number of member pharmacies across Australia.
We hope the list of pharmacies and communities does not grow but if it does we will also extend our support.
- Your Pharmacy Chinchilla otc donations
- Warracknabeal Pharmacy
- Alliance Pharmacy - Partner Pharmacies Donation Day (sales)
- J&M Woodward
- GO Healthy