Rebuild my family house and garage
On Monday February 4, we had a huge out of control fire in our garage. Thankfully my mum got out of the house along with the cats, we called the fire brigade and they soon put it out. The blaze spread into the middle room and decimated it, destroying her new computer, burning away a hole in the ceiling and melted the double glazed window. The heartbreaking ashen devastation left in the wake of this tragedy has hurt my mum the most because so many treasured family possessions, including the beautiful Silver line pram myself and my little sister had used when we children, were destroyed in the blaze. My mum always loved to sow and knit and all of her knitting supplies were also destroyed in the blaze. Household tools, tons of items were also gone. Many of these items can be replaced, human can't and so I'm grateful no lives were lost. My mum's practically homeless while we deal with the colossal heaps of burned mess left over. My mum's staying with me while we try and get the house ready, but with no heating or electric, it's cold and the smoke smell is everywhere. We have no house contents or building insurance at all. We need to fix it up asap and we're so immensely grateful for the very kind support from our neighbours are giving by helping us with giving comfort and clearing away the mess. We've already received many kind offers from friends and other neighbours nearby who are willing to help in any way they can. I'm setting up this GoFundMe page out of desperation because I can't bear to see this devastation continue to hurt my mum. I usually always loathe to ask others for help, although I'll wilfully bend over backwards to help anyone who asks me for help. I'm on ESA Support Group payments and I hope this fundraising effort will at least help raise some funding to help with rebuilding my family home and our garage. Every penny raised in this fundariser will go towards our rebuild fund. Here is a link to a local news story about our house fire, published in The Journal https://www.rhyljournal.co.uk/news/17409395.electrical-fault-in-washing-machine-the-cause-of-house-fire-in-rhyl/?ref=mr&lp=12.+ Read More
There's been a lot going on since the last update. We now have beautiful patio doors in the middle room.
Our windows in the rear of the house need replacing as they were cracked and melted in parts by the intense fire.