The Ojai Valley Bike Park
We're the Ojai Valley Bicycle Coalition, a 501(c)3 non-profit, and with your help we want to give the kids of Ojai a Bike Park!
What's a bike park, you ask?
• Made entirely of dirt and completely above ground.
• A beautiful and unique addition to the city’s landscape.
• A rewarding riding experience for beginning children and experienced riders.
• Requires only dirt, shovels, wheelbarrows and water to maintain.
• Can be ridden by BMX bikes and mountain bikes.
• Consists of a pump track and dirt jumps.
The City of Ojai has been a fantastic partner in this endeavor. We are asking them to donate an under utilized portion of the Lower Libbey Parking Lot to construct the Bike Park. We have a plan, we have willing volunteers, we (almost!) have the site. We just need to you! Please consider helping the kids of Ojai out with a small donation towards the Bike Park!
Funds will go towards bike park construction - such as purchasing dirt, preparing the site, building fencing, - as maintaining the park etc...
We're incredibly excited to bring a bike park to our community! Thanks for taking to time to look at our Go Fund Me campaign!