Family fire

https://www.facebook.com/Help-for-the-Jackson-Family-106808244472515/ Hi Everyone!! My name is Tiffany and I decided to start this page for a family that we are close with who almost lost everything. 
Aug. 2nd around 830am the Jackson family was sleeping and the smoke detectors started going off. Tony got up and saw flames coming from the Son's room, he pushed Gavin out of the room and yelled for everyone to get out the back door and out of the house along with th dogs. Thankfully Tony was able to pick the mattress up and get it outside with minimal damage to the home. He unfortunately suffered burns from this fire in the attempt to save the home. He has burns along his hands and his feet. Due to the burns he can barely take care of the kids and can barely even shower himself. So Andrea has been taking care of all 4 of them, between the 3 kids and Tony. He is unable to work and can't provide for the family. They did reach out for help to the government and are waiting but the bills are adding up. So we are asking if you can help in anyway they would greatly appreciate it. You can contact me with any questions you may have. 
Thank you all

Donations

  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 1 mo
  • Chris Friend  
    • $30 
    • 2 mos
  • Christopher Yusup 
    • $100 
    • 2 mos
  • Frank Scamacca  
    • $200 
    • 2 mos
  • Kayla Ceranski 
    • $10 
    • 2 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Tiffany Rydzyk 
Organizer
Angola, NY
Andrea Balon 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more