Two years ago, Chaz had emergency surgery, then weeks of rehab. A year later, he had another medical emergency with more weeks in the hospital. That's the start of this story.
Now, as of Fall 2019, Chaz is facing one more emergency, yet he's also back in artistic action. After losing most paintings in his house fire some years ago, then the hospitalizations, he hadn't been able to work from his wheelchair until now. So he's delinquent on local City and County taxes for the first time ever, and will lose his home to foreclosure if the back taxes aren't paid by January 17. The total due is over $7,000. He has a prospective donor committed to matching other support (1:1) up to $3,500, by one of 3 means:
• Outright donations can be made securely at either:
- This GoFundMe "Chaz Recovery Launch" site: www.gofundme.com/zt47z-chaz-recovery-launch
- PayPal.com - [email redacted].com (you'd need a PayPal account for this)
• Prints will be for sale at local Geneva NY business, The Stomping Grounds: https://www.StompingGrounds.com/collections/fine-art-prints-by-charles-chaz-moser/ (in development!)
• And… He will consider a special purchase of his work, for as little as $500, offering only certain friends to make an original painting of whatever subject matter, size, and "mood." (See the many images on Facebook for the sort of image preferred,** or suggest something.) He's done many commissioned works and made his living selling paintings for much of the past 40 years.
With your support, Chaz will be able to get over this hump, keep living in his home, and regain his strength in this New Year. This is just the infusion he needs—toward his larger plan for a sustainable way to create art for some years to come. Thanks for considering a gift of any size: it will make a big difference. If nothing else, consider simply sharing this campaign with others. And… in coming months, look for more of Chaz's amazing art work.
Thank you and, regardless, let's all remain in touch about people and values we care about
**You can reach Chaz at any time on Facebook Messenger:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012365771110 or https://www.facebook.com/Chaz-Moser-Artist-101391431293842/ (see many images of his work on these pages!) or by phone at [phone redacted].
*All images copyright ©2018 C.L.Moser, used by permission of the artist
DonationsSee top donations
- Tamara Krendel
- Bruce Sylvester
- Ken Crerar
Fundraising team: Team Chaz (5)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more