The lives of my cousin and her young family were recently overturned by a devastating electrical fire in their apartment. Their 2 cats, Sally and Jewel, who were beloved family members and part of their children’s lives since before they were born, upsettingly perished in the fire. My cousin and her family barely made it out alive while the fire spread and destroyed all of their belongings, including sentimental and irreplaceable items, and have now left them homeless. They do not have insurance to cover any of their losses. They need to rebuild their lives from scratch while trying their best to maintain normalcy for their small children and coping with their numerous losses.
Any help, no matter how big or small, would be greatly appreciated to rebuild their lives and get them back on their feet once again.
We would also be grateful if you would share their story on Facebook or Twitter to help spread the word.
- Joseph Cirasella, Jr.
- Linda Buhler
- Danielle Scafuri
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more