The Steel Eagles are seeking funds to help us cover lodging while we are in Louisville and purchase materials, fees and equipment needed for the competition.
The Steel Eagles are made up of middle school students who attend both Zionsville Middle and Zionsville West Middle Schools. They are made up of fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth grade students. The Steel Eagles are coached by Andy Seward and Matt Mulholland.
Please consider donating to help us make it to the World Championships.
We predict that our total expenses will be $5139.
Our goal is to raise $3000 to reduce costs for families and the Steel Eagles Robotics team.
$3364 Hotel Accommodations
$750 Materials and Equipment
$975 Registration Fee
· 5 regular season tournaments
· 4th place finish by the A and 5th place by the B team at
the Fairland Veteran’s Day Tournament
· won the Judges Award at the Guion Creek M.S.
· 2nd and 4th place finishes at the Park Tudor
· 6th place ranking by the A team and 9th place skills
ranking by the B team at the end of the regular
season in Indiana
· A and B teams both qualified for the Indiana State
· 4th place finish by the A team and 6th place finish by
the B team for the Team Challenge in the State
· By finishing in fourth place our A team qualified for the
VEX IQ World Championships in the Indiana State
· Current World Skills Ranking: 62 out of 2545
- Candace Hons
- Wendy Elliott
- Teena Mulholland
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more