Hi, my name is Liz Crosbie, and I helped form Alliance Now, or ALL. We are a collection of civil society groups and individuals who have had enough of what has happened to our country.
More and more people are coming to the same conclusion – one that can be summed up in three short sentences.
- Britain is broken.
- We need to be rid of this government and its legacy.
- We need deep and wide-ranging reform.
So we decided to do something about it. Starting with three actions which we believe can start to turn things around:
- A call for a national election on the kind of country we want after the next General Election.
- The Citizens Declaration, which spells out what a better future looks like and
- The Guide to Good Government outlines what sort of change we need to make the country work as it should.
You can find more on our YouTube Channel.
Whoever wins the next Election, we need to start remembering what ‘good’ felt like. If you want to be part of shaping the UK fit to face the challenges of the 21st century, join us at:
Please give what you can because this is a self-funded operation. We need money for the basics, web, film and communications work. It is all done by our volunteer workforce, we have no overheads.
It's a big task, but as people who believe in a better future, we must do this - together for a new democracy.