Our Friends and supporters of Starlight Family Orphanage Charity Organization, mainly its orphanage School and Orphanage Home Center, I wish to thank you for your continued support and love to our work here in our rural village community of Namunyuka Kiboga District Uganda East Africa; and for having enabled us reach and touch so many lives of people in the above mentioned vulnerable community, mainly the Orphans and needy Children and poor adults under our care , I wish to bring it to you this sad news, which you and I have tried all our best Struggling with your financial support all my best to contain, first as an Orphan my self who knows how painful it is to lose both parents when you are young and secondly how it hard to struggle and access education as an orphaned needy young man. In an effort to help fellow young children who happen to in my position, I set up an orphanage home and its school too, in Namunyuka village in Kiboga District which you very know about.
I t has been my pleasure always to see the progress of both mainly the school, just as you have also been as we all knows the fact that Education is only the powerful weapon to change the world to the better future.However, as I write there are a number of issues that I fee are beyond my own control and indeed have become a source of strange stress not only to my life but also on the little resources that we have as Starlight Orphanage Community School, where by you as my Mentor, Supporter you have rights to honestly knows about them straight from me and if such issues are not addressed immediately, I am sorry the school will not be able to continue any more and to the top of that I think my life will no-longer l be meaningful to see my dream dying in that way due to my individual poverty.
This sad note comes great challenges of:
1. Lack of paying of Teachers wages/Salaries in time, where by the school staff s always poorly paid,and are not easy to maintain because we lack funds to renumerate them.
2. Lack of staff accommodation:' we are renting for the Teachers in the neighborhood, but due to lack of funds, we have very big debts with landlords , and they say they are no-longer continue accommodating the school staff.
3. I James as Director/Founder I do not have stable income source to support both the School and the Orphanage to the point of self reliant ways as my job is advocating for its surviving from people worldwide and leave that one alone I have to loo after my own family where by I get them support from small garden of Starlight Family Organic farm which is not much productive to me enough to the existent sustainable way of life yet some times the School and Orphanage also depends on it too for a living as well as my upcoming music career which is not yet successful and donations from individuals like you as its not enough to support me , the school and the orphanage projects.
As a result, am always in debts, lobbying for help from well-wishers and friends. However, funds are always very limited and have had to go into financial stresses this actually has forced me to come up with this hard decision to temporarily close the school, due to lack fund to operate it,beginning from next academic 3rd term commencing with September 2019, until other ways to get financial ability to re-open up the school, as am trying to write to many people as I can, who can help us to keep going on with our school work, and please do join us to write to others on our behalf, while you ask them to have a look on our Organization website attached to you here, to get know how they can hand in their financial support:http://www.StarlightFamily.org
However,the Orphanage Home Center shall continue operating housing the Orphans Children as we look to the ways of sending them to some nearby Government aided Schools where by some of grown up kids can walk(foot) few mails to attend School daily every morning and evening and coming back to sleep at their Orphanage Home but still am facing challenge of getting funds to get them Scholastic materials as well as paying them lunch meal fees as the Government schools here in Uganda don't provide them with that, only education service.
Please join me to get me another chance of secure funding opportunity from any any one, contact, and I kindly appeal for your acceptance of becoming a partner of any one who can or willing to be one of our Orphanage education sponsor for stable funding of our education program, as well as willing to be a participant of this good cause. I/We will be honored by your acceptance and support in fulfillment of the Orphanage School project to be re-open in the near future for long live.
Bellow is my/our way forward:
1. As per-now, I/we are now looking for the funds to enables us to fund the school, Staff and the Teachers Wages, and the School supplies,
2. I/We have to Improve the farm so that it can help us set funds to re-open the school in the future
Ok, here is the budget information you have requested in details :
1. Teachers wages 12 of them with none teaching staff: cook and Metron all is 3, 000,000/=Ugandan Shillings.
2. Buying some Food: 2,500,000/=Ugandan Shillings.
3. School Supplies: 1,200,000/=Ugandan Shillings.
4. Teachers Accommodation ( Renting for their rooms) : 2,000,000/=Ugandan Shillings.
5. School Examinations, Kids Report Cards with Files: 1,500,000/=Ugandan Shillings.
The grand total need is : 10,200,000/=Ugandan Shillings which is $2,761
That's all I need to keep the School open.
Blessings from we Uganda xxx
This message is from our StarLight Family in Uganda and the total
of what is needed is $2761 and then gofund me takes a small
percentage so we put the total for $3333 for our gofund me page.
We are PureEnergy.Love
here to help and support our global family
In oneness and Unity
wi Love wi
Thanks so much for your love and support we are
Donations can be made directly and securely via this PayPal link paypal.me/StarlightFamily or visit our website to find out more about our school and other projects and how you can help http://starlightfamily.org/