Ruchi was displaced from her apartment after a fire started in her roommate's bedroom in the middle of the night. Home alone and sleeping, Ruchi was woken by a smoke detector going off, but the fire was already out of control. She was traumatized but thankfully not otherwise harmed. The apartment was severely damaged.
Due to the roommate's negligence, both she and Ruchi are being held accountable for the cost of the fire restoration of their unit, as well as water damage to the apartment below them.
We are Ruchi's CPDC work family and we want to help! Cash donations of any amount are welcome and most appreciated. We can also accept donations via Venmo, CashApp and Paypal.
We hope to present Ruchi with everyone's contributions by March 29. (She's the petite lady in the middle of the pic!)
Thanks in advance!
Friends of Ruchi
DonationsSee top donations
- Lorraine Gordon
- Raven Willoughby
- Pamela Amos
- Leo Mira
Fundraising team: Team Ruchi (4)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more