We are a community centric coffee shop located on Main Street in downtown Sebastopol. Over the last 3 years, we have outgrown our small 800 sq foot cafe. We are seeking funds to expand our coffee shop by demolishing the wall between us and the vacant unit next door. If you've ever visited our cafe during peak times, you know we're in need of more space. We've been able to self-fund our business up until this point but are now in need of help to make this project happen without going further into debt.
By demolishing the wall, we would be able to add on an additional 800 sq feet for much needed guest seating, to host community events and fundraisers, create an office, storage space and a team break area. We hope to begin work by February 2020, with completion by Spring. Our cafe will remain open while the work is being completed with the exception of 1 or 2 days.
We are raising funds to combine the two spaces into one and make our bigger space feel like the same sweet cozy coffee shop our community knows and loves so much.
The funds raised will go to:
- Remove the partition wall currently separating the two spaces
- Remove the carpet and tile the floors
- Re-do the ceiling and install light fixtures
- Purchase additional guest seating - tables, chairs, couch, lounge chair
- Create a functioning office for our leadership and ownership team
- Add storage shelving for paper products
- Licenses, permits, contractor and architect costs
Since opening our doors in January of 2017, we have been embraced by our community here in Sebastopol. We love being the community hub on Main Street and are so grateful for your support. We look forward to being able to serve even more of our community with our expanded space!
- Suzannah Sosman
- Joe and Fran Petzel
- Tania Ginsberg-Jambou
- Lennie + Matt L