Friends & Family,
This holiday season, we are attempting to raise enough money to officially launch our new non-profit organization called the I Love You, Bro Project! PLEASE HELP!
The I Love You, Bro Project will promote hope, wellness, and a better quality of life for every dad, by addressing their mental health needs, social and emotional issues, and ongoing self-improvement.
The I Love You, Bro Project will Create Access and Affordability to Professional Services for all dads, such as:
* Individual & Group Therapies
* Individual & Group Counseling sessions
* Personal Development classes, including Anger Management, Grief & Trauma Counseling, Divorce and Co-Parenting skills, and other self-improvement courses
* Addiction and Recovery from Pornography, Alcoholism, Drug abuse, and other means of self-harm
* Medical Consultations and Medication Management for necessary medicinal care
The I Love You, Bro Project will also strive to change the toxic thinking and social stigma concerning men's mental health by being a leader in educating, inspiring, and empowering dads everywhere.
The I Love You, Bro Project imagines a strong, united community where all dads are comfortably open, more empathetic and compassionate, and encouraged and enabled to live happier and healthier lives.
I love you, bro.