Pioneers in Skirts is a multi-award-winning documentary film about the obstacles that get in the way of pioneering ambition. The film addresses the stereotyping and sexism that can chip away at a woman, hurt her potential, and make her feel like she must re-think her dreams.
Watch the trailer here: movie trailer!
HELP US MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN
We released the film during the pandemic, and now that we can start to return to in-person events, we are in the trenches of boosting our movie impact efforts!
Please contribute to the Pioneers in Skirts impact funding to help us --
- develop micro-learning videos,
- fund the Pioneers in Skirts Global Movie Impact Relay,
- create multi-language screening kits,
- translate the film into even more languages (subtitles),
- build audience engagement
- offer incentives to post-screening survey participants and more!
We’re seeking company partners, too: https://www.pioneersinskirts.com/stand-with-us/.
We sincerely appreciate your help,
Ashley Maria - Director, Writer, Producer
Lea-Ann W. Berst - Producer, Writer, Activation
Stereotyping and sexism chip away at pioneering ambition. WHAT WILL YOU DO TO CHANGE IT?