PARACREW helping victims in Ukraine
Paracrew is an international humanitarian response organization. Paracrew´s operations aim to coordinate aid resources to areas affected by crises. These crises, regardless of been simple or complex, might be natural disasters or human derived crises. PARACREW is a non-profit international organization registered in Norway.
Paracrew is currently in Ukraine establishing a distribution network to secure food, water, sanitary supplies and medical appliances to the people in need.
Some actions Paracrew taken:
- Help refugees escaping from armed conflict.
- Receiving donations of goods (Food, basic sanitary products, medical supplies, animal fodder, etc.).
- Sorting and repackaging of goods for distribution.
- Transport and delivery of supplies to own established points inside Ukraine (storage units/warehouses).
- Distributions from storage units to areas affected without supplies (direct to people)
Paracew buy and collect supplies from different sources, suppliers and manufacturers. Paracrew don´t pay salaries and spend all donations on the ground where it is needed. All our human resources are kind and competent volunteers.
For mer information please visit www.paracrew.org
Thank you very much for your support regardless of size!!
DonationsSee top donations
Fundraising team: Equipo de recaudación de fondos (2)
Raised kr61,832 from 15 donations