This orphanage needs your help

Ten years ago my mother, Nelleke Nugteren, founded the Pag Amoma orphanage in the Philippines. This is now the home for 17 young children. Prior to Pag Amoma, the first few years of life have often been horrific for these children. Now these precious children are being loved and taken good care of in a safe home. All the children are going to school. This education will build a strong foundation for a promising future. Their faces are smiling again!

I am really proud of my mother’s hard work. She not only was able to get this orphanage realized, but she also keeps it going, mostly through donations.
Each month it takes approximately $1,000 to provide for education, healthcare, food and basic needs for the children.

Please consider making a donation. No amount is too small, every dollar helps!
Your donation will make a huge impact in their lives!
Thank you!

Warm regards,
Astrid Leenheers



Explore the video and photos below to see the children your donation will be helping.







Note: The Pag Amoma foundation Philippines is registered under EIN: 82-3113648.

About 2% of your donation will be directed to GoFundMe, but the remaining 98% will all be going to the children in the Pag Amoma orphanage.
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 45 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 45 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $36 
    • 45 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $250 
    • 45 mos
  • Christie Greear 
    • $100 
    • 45 mos
See all

Organizer

Astrid Leenheers 
Organizer
Harrison, NY
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more