Little girls with dreams become young women with vision
In 2013, My Sisters' Keeper had the opportunity to provide several young ladies entering their first year of college with a trunk full of first year college essentials. It was a pleasure for us to do so and the recipients and their families were very grateful.
We are excited to announce that we are now accepting nominations and donation for our "2nd Annual Support A Freshman Trunk Party."
How can you help us?
1) Donate to support the cause!!!! Sending a child off to college can be very expensive. Please help us bless these deserving young ladies and their families. This year our goal is to award 5 deserving young ladies with this honor.
2) Purchase a MSK bag or t-shirt mysisterskeeperphilly.bigcartel.com
3) Nominate a young lady who has graduated high school and will be living on campus for her freshman year of college. For qualifications and an application please email [email redacted]
All money raised will go directly to purchasing the necessities for this event to take place. If you are donating on behalf of a board member please let us know who in the "comments" section as you complete your transaction. Donors making a contribution between $75-$100 will recieve an invite for one person to attend the event.
On behalf of My Sisters' Keeper, we thank you for your support with this event. Please follow connect with us on our social networks to stay up to date with this event: Facebook: My Sisters' Keeper Philly, Twitter & Instagram: @mskphilly #iSupportMSK
DonationsSee top donations
- Christine K
- Makia of HairTrance Hair Boutique
- State Representative Jordan Harris
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more