Frank Minitello, a Paramedic Firefighter, is coming out of a 15-year retirement to travel to Ukraine to volunteer his medical services for those in need.
Please follow and SHARE his mission ON
He will be spending up to (3) months in Ukraine working alongside the Hospitallers Medical Battalion — Volunteer Paramedics to donate his life-long medical expertise, assistance, and care for the victims of the crisis.
Learn More About Frank:
• Frank became a Paramedic Firefighter at the age of 18. He was one of the youngest working Paramedic Firefighters in South Central Los Angeles, CA.
• He worked as a Field Training Officer, supervisor, and Captain throughout his career.
• In 1999, he was nominated as " National Paramedic Of the Year " for exemplary service and community leadership by over 2,000 peers.
• He was a recipient of the “Star of Life” award in Washington DC
• He endured two reconstructive back surgeries in 2007 and 2011, causing him to retire as a Paramedic Firefighter.
• His surgeries came as a result of carrying an unconscious woman down a staircase with his partner on a job — she awoke suddenly, causing Frank to fall down the stairs and suffering his career ending injury.
Frank’s Mission To Ukraine:
Frank has left behind his wife and 10-year-old daughter to embark on his mission to Ukraine to give back to those in need.
A GoFundMe campaign has been established for:
• Medic Equipment
• Medical Supplies
• Trauma Bags
• Necessary Living Expenses Abroad
* Air fare and travel
Every dollar raised will go directly into Frank’s mission to offer direct, human-to-human support and care for the victims of this terrible crisis.
Thank you for reading, and thank you for your contribution.