On Thursday May 5th 2016, Kauthamy Kanthithasan's Somerville home caught fire from a neighboring building – she lost her home and ALL
of her belongings.
Thankfully, Kauthamy and her family were not injured during this fire and are safe. However, they have will have to replace everything that was in their home
A few us (Kauthamy’s colleagues) have set up this account on behalf of Kauthamy to help the family with this process– we know that many other people have shared interest in helping as well. We would all greatly appreciate anything that you may be able to contribute to the family during this difficult time.
You can read more about the fire in Somerville here: http://patch.com/massachusetts/somerville/3-alarm-fire-somerville-0 http://somerville.wickedlocal.com/photogallery/WL/20160505/NEWS/505009967/PH/1?refresh=true
As you know, gofundme makes it possible for all of the money raised to go as a gift to the recipient.
The image was taken from WHDH, Channel 7 News