We wanted to give everyone an update on our baby boy. We are updating our campaign to begin setting the intention of creating an energy that is healing for our family. We know in our hearts everything is going to be OK and we want to keep the energy as positive as possible. We have been told that baby brother's heart has not fully formed. We will have to have him at a hospital in the Bay Area so he is close to all the resources he might need. We have been told he will need surgery, and if everything goes as planned, we can wait until he is 3-4 months old, so that he is bigger and stronger. We are still planning on having a natural birth and working our way through the medical world has not been easy but we are determined to fight for what we want and what we believe in. I am calling on our community to bring their most powerful healing and loving heart magic to us. Thank you for all of your love, support, and positivity for us during this time.
Money will go to the extra expenses it costs for our family to travel to and from the Bay Area, as well as any unexpected costs that might arise.