Buck and I have decided to be honest about the situation. We have maxed out our cards trying to pay for his treatments. Buck has been single covered with insurance for the passed year. We are doing everything we can to still pay something on our bills to the hospital as they continue to send us to collections. We have been informed that his clinical trial didn't work. His cancer is still spreading. We have to do a test that costs 6,000 dollars in order to see if we have other treatment options. Insurance doesn't cover this test. We are running out of time. Originally this go fund me was for us to have a baby. That is a long way away and we would much rather have Buck in our lives. I am asking from the bottom of our hearts for a little help. We have so much pride and this completely deminishes it. To those people that donated to help us with a baby thank you so much. Your money will go to the down payment for this test. Buck and I have never had to struggle paycheck to paycheck like this. We have had so much love and help already and we couldn't be more thankful. If there is anyway you would be willing to help us by spreading the word we would be eternally greatful. Thank you so much for reading and possibly donating to keep my Buckalew here. I don't know where I would be without him.