I Am A Surviving Victim Of A Pedestrian Crosswalk Intersection Near-Critical Injury. PACE TULSA NETWORK Helps Me Share My Tragic Life Events With Others.
"The Opportunities Of Mercy That Abounds Us Are Created Within The Spirit Of Benevolence."
- That Means Supporting One Another And Good Causes.
- Impacting OUR Communities In Positive Ways.
- Sharing Concern When We See A Need.
PACE TULSA NETWORK, WORLD ONE VISION
“To Develop Core Ideological Goals That ‘Impact Peoples’ Lives’ In An Objective Way Leading To Firm Commitments; Employable Decisions, And Creative Solutions For Our World."
Our Lives And Our Families Lives ❤ ️ "Touch."
PACE TULSA NETWORK Ignites Giving & Practicing "Allegiance To The Ideals Of Community Stewardship."
- Here are some signs that your community is ready to establish a BPAC:
- Some level of progress on bicycle and pedestrian projects and programs has been made (e.g., bicycle lane network, Safe Routes to School program, Americans with Disabilities improvements).
- There are supportive community leaders, particularly an elected official, city manager or county executive
- There is a specific purpose for forming a Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Council Model (BPAC, e.g., bike plan, creating safe pedestrian routes).
- The community (and hopefully the transportation agency) is ready to move beyond “low hanging fruit” (e.g., share the road signs and educational pamphlets)
- The bicycle and pedestrian community is asking for a voice in government decision-making
PACE TULSA NETWORK'S Open Access Platform Allows Donors, Volunteers And Participant Permission To Share Time, Creativity, Advice And Values With Other PACE TULSA "An Aware Pedestrian" Participants. Thank You In Advance For your Contributions! Instrumental Value Contributions Are Also Accepted.
PACE AGS TULSA FOUNDATION SURVEY Would Like To Have A Substantial Operating Budget That Is Realistic.
The $100,000.00 Budget Would Be Spent To Fully Manage And Operate The Pedestrian Safety Campaign Planner "In-Line" With The Goals Of The Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Council Model
A Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Council Model (BPAC should… )
- Act as an OPEN ACCESS checkpoint for officials.
- Make presentations available for input on major projects (e.g., bridges, street repaving, comprehensive plans, media campaigns etc.)
- Provide constructive guidance on bicycle and pedestrian issues.
- Ensure online participants have an opportunity to respond to ideas.
Our $100k Campaign Goals are Attainable.
PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION DONATIONS CHANGE COMMUNITIES FUNDRAISING Campaign Will Move Us Closer To A Unified ONE VISION.
Together We Can Succeed! With PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION, We Can ACHIEVE!