I had troubles breathing and so hired a mould specialist at my cost. He detected over 100 times more mould spores than what is considered safe by Australian standards, inside my house.
The mould specialist recommended me to wear a facemask inside my house and install "air scrubber" that purifies the air. My mould specialist allowed me to borrow it on credit for 3 months but being self-employed himself, he can do so much and I must pay him $8,100 upfront now to keep the air scrubber in my house.
Fulltime Nurse with mortgage payments and maxed out on personal loans for fixing mould damaged areas, insurance showing no mercy, I have no way of paying this amount nor rent another property.
Please enable me keep the air scrubber so I can continue to live in my house safely until insurance steps in. This is happening right now and I've fought for nearly 6 months, but not sure how long I can keep myself up. This is my last hope. Your support will be greatly appreciated.
Few photos are attached that describes the situation of the house, and how the filter on the air scrubber accumulated toxic mould spores.