SiiHasin Bike Program is supported by Diné WE CAN, a 501(c)3 non-profit community-led organization that works in the southwestern section of the Navajo Nation.
The bike program provides the following activities throughout the year:
* Youth Programs
* Youth Bike Team: Arizona Cycling Association & MBAA series
* Women’s Group Rides
* Bike Maintenance Classes
* Educational Clinics & Workshops
* Bike Repairs, Maintenance & Skills Training through Fix-a-bike to Earn-a-bike
* Program Partnerships with Holbrook Unified School District & Indian Wells Elementary Bike Program
- Riding for Focus, a middle school-based PE program. Developed as a result of our initial research findings, R4F promotes cycling as an outlet for students to improve their cognitive, physical, and socio-emotional well-being
- CYCLE Kids, curriculum teaching 4th- and 5th-grade students lifelong biking and nutrition skills. The program is designed to be integrated into a school's physical education and academic class curriculum.
* Bike Trail, the 1st of its kind on the reservation, a path for local youth bicyclists to enjoy during after school programs and as a bike team
* Holbrook High School + Project Bike Tech, Career and Technical Education class
* Bike Mobile, is a future vision where the bike program’s educational workshops go mobile through Navajo Nations' vast landscapes and communities to provide hands-on learning experiences and fun!
Visit us to learn more at: