Home Fire - Total Loss

On December 31st, our friend, Kam, lost her home to a fire. She lived in a Schoolie (bus converted to a tiny home) on our farm land in Mill Spring, NC. Darin and I were visiting the property to check on the homestead and the renovation of our tiny homes. We are so thankful to God that we were there.  Kam had a propane heater on inside the bus, which caught on fire. When she opened the bus door to tend to the fire, the gust of air increased the flames and caught her bedding on fire. Within minutes, the entire bus was engulfed in flames. She lost everything, including her dog Zoe, who was inside the bus because it was raining. Kam is living with us right now, but we are wanting to raise funds to help her find another schoolie and replace as much of her belongings as we can. Nothing can replace her Zoe or her personal photo and items, but we want to help as much as we can. She did not have personal belongings insurance, just liability insurance if she were to wreck her bus. Please help, if you can. And please remember her in prayer. She has had a lot of loss in her life and Zoe was her fur baby. She is very sad right now, but we are keeping her engaged and around our family so she doesn't feel too alone during this time. Thank you so much for your willingness to help.53652544_1609513899195180_r.jpeg53652544_1609513907382731_r.jpeg53652544_1609513924445524_r.jpeg

Donations

 See top
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 7 d
  • Forrest Allison 
    • $10 
    • 9 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 9 d
  • Raela Dhone 
    • $20 
    • 9 d
  • Marquita Moore 
    • $20 
    • 9 d
See all

Organizer

Heather Brockelbank 
Organizer
Fort Mill, SC
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more