Yesterday (Aug 18)in Lethbridge, there was a terrible fire! My sister in law Emily Salmon and her husband Brent’s house burnt down! Emily was at work and Brent and the kids were home at the time sleeping. An amazing man saw the smoke in the garage and ran to the house to see if there was anyone inside. Brent got all the kids and the dog out safely from the house!
There is nothing left. It was all burnt in this terrible fire. Let’s help them out as much as we
can. It’s so overwhelming to think of all the things that they need. Please help me lighten this burden for them! Every donation will help!
- Brittanie Calles
- Shinder Kurrha
- Penny Kander
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more