Damien Cole - Independent Candidate for Corangamite
I am not a politician.
I am a community representative for the people of Corangamite. I want to fight on their behalf in our government - fight for their environment, their success, their future.
But I need your help to do this. In the upcoming election, I need to fund a campaign that can compete with the major parties. I have been working as a labourer to keep this campaign going, but as the election draws near, the expenses get bigger.
With your help, we can stand up to the big parties and show them that Corangamite has a community that cares for their environment, their climate, and their futures. (Torquay's Paddle out for the Great Australian Bight)How the funds will be used:
A majority of the funds, no matter how much is raised, will be spent on marketing and advertising: It is a fundamental part of campaigning, and it is the most expensive part. We are conscious of the environmental impact of hard-copy advertising and will endeavour to make this campaign environmentally friendly. We are re-using all the posters from the State Election.
A small percentage of the money will go towards technology improvement so that our advertising and social media presence will be competitive. And the last part of the funds will go towards getting the team around the Corangamite area more frequently, so as not to become Surf Coast-centric.
We have two plans for how we will spend the money: 1) if we raise $20,000, and 2) if we raise $50,000.
Our team's aim is to be transparent: if you have any questions about specifics, please do not hesitate to get in touch through my website: https://www.damiencole.id.au If we raise $20,000:
- $17,000 of this will go straight to marketing (posters, printing, pamphlets)
- $2000 will go towards technology to improve our social media presence (external hard drives, equipment)
- $1000 will go towards travel expenses (getting the team around Corangamite) If we raise $50,000:
- $45,000 of this will go straight to marketing (sustained online advertisements, posters throughout Corangamite, printing costs, delivery costs, pamphlets)
- $3000 will go towards technology to improve our social media presence (camera equipment, external hard drives)
- $2000 will go towards travel expenses (getting the team around the Corangamite area more frequently). (Torquay's Paddle out for the Great Australian Bight)
Thank you for your donation - this will help me help our community. I want to be given the chance to represent our community in federal government, and the only way I can, is with your help. Sincerely, thank you!
Let's show them what Corangamite is made of.
(Torquay's Paddle out for the Great Australian Bight)