Help us send Audrey to Norway so she can compete in the Rodal Freeride World Qualifier on April 23 2015! If she is able to get 1st or 2nd place she'll be on her way to the WORLD TOUR in EUROPE next year!!
Even through Audrey has some basic sponsors they don't cover much next to a few pro deals on snowboards and free swag (not untill you make it to the top do sponsors put out the big $$). With your help, from her friends, family and supporters we can help pay for her flights and send her to Norway to compete and hopefully enter the World Tour next year in Europe!
You can donated anything from $5 to whatever you want but with any $35 donation or more you'll receive a free Defending Awesome Tee that was designed by Audrey herself. This includes shipping to anywhere in Canada. Please indicate size and black or white tee. Donations can be made through this website or through me directly.
Audrey Herbert, 26 who resides in beautfiul Banff National Park in Alberta has been snowboarding since she was 8 years old. Her passion and the chase for powder brought her to the mountains in 2006. She has been competing in the Bow Valley and in the States for the past 4 years.
For those of you who know her, we would all agree that snowboarding is her passion in life. Her main area of riding disicpline is freeride. However she competes in boardercross, big mountain, park and loves the high speed runs. Let us tell you this girl can rip! Most of the boys would have troubles catching up with her in the tightest tree runs. And if there's a cliff, she's mostly likely have gone off it already and waiting for you to man up and follow suit!
Click Here to Check out Audrey's Sick Trick @ Lake Louise Rail Comp
Most people can say they compete but Audrey has the results to prove to! And let us tell you this girl is on FIRE! Here is her track record so far...
Season 2014/15 (current)
2015 Freeride World Qualifier (currently 2nd for the region of the Americas)
· 3rd Taos (New Mexico)
· 3rd Crested Butte (Colorado)
· 1st Kicking Horse (BC)
2015 Subaru Freeride Series Overall Champion / North · Face Master of Snowboarding Champion title
· 1st Snowbird (Utah)
· 5th Telluride (Colorado)
2015 Banzai Overall Champion
· 1st Banzai Alpine (Cali)
· 1st Banzai Kirkwood (Cali)
· 1st Banzai Sugarbowl (Cali)
· 1st - Overall Rhalves Banzai Tour Champion
· 1st – Silver Belt Banzai Championship, California
· 2nd – Alpine Medow Banzai, California
· 3rd – Squaw Valley Banzai, California
· 4th – Kirkwood Banzai, California
· 2nd – Norquay Rail Jam, Alberta
· 3rd – Artic Man Challenge, Alaska
· 3rd – Lake louise Heavy Metal Rail Jam
· 9th – Subaru Freeride Series, Colorado
· Send It Live Free Memorial Award
· Sunshine Rockstar Slopestyle - Best trick of the day
· 1st Sunshine Rockstar Slopestyle, Alberta
· 2nd Lake louise Smith Optic Big Mtn Challenge, AB
· 10th/50 - Lake Louise Billabong Flaunt It, Alberta
· 1st - Lake Louise Boarder Cross Series I, Alberta
· 1st - Lake Louise Boarder Cross Series II, Alberta
· 1st - Lake Louise Boarder Cross Series III, Alberta
With your help we can make this dream come true for her. By showing your support anyone who donates $35 or more will receive a free Defending Awesome Tee - which was also designed by Audrey herself. Free shipping to anywhere in Canada. Please indicate size and black or white tee.