At Austin Vita, we believe that there’s no better way to create life-changing connections than by supporting the very people who shape the med tech community.
To celebrate the launch of our brand new website, we’ve asked YOU to help us select a charity they’d like us to support for the next six months, and you did not disappoint!
About Medi Tech Trust
Medi Tech Trust is a fantastic charity based in the United Kingdom, founded in 2002.
Since then, they have:
- donated state-of-the-art medical equipment to several hospitals in the UK,
- provided life-saving training in hospitals across Africa,
- collected medical equipment for hospitals in low and middle-income countries,
- created a ‘Wish List' community initiatives programme,
- developed a real-time, remote mentoring programme, connecting overseas surgeons with information and expertise needed to safely and efficiently complete operations.
No wonder that in 2021, Medi Tech Trust was awarded the highest honour a volunteer group can receive – The Queens Award for Voluntary Service (an MBE for voluntary groups). They’ve also received a Special Designation to this prestigious award for providing impactful support to the community in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The money raised for Medi Tech Trust will help make healthcare accessible for everyone.
About Austin Vita
We are a specialist medical technology recruitment company. We're passionate about building incredible careers and delivering the best talent to our partners in the med tech community.
We’re deeply embedded in some of the hottest med tech hubs in the world:
That’s where we throw ourselves into the thick of the action and connect industry leaders with the best talent on the market.