Help grow Young Moms Club
Young Moms Club was founded by Danielle Ford to offer support and guidance through our website, social platforms and live meetup groups. We are now into our 3rd year of helping teen and young mothers empower themselves and better their lives.
"Not only are young moms themselves the future, but they're also raising the future. By supporting and encouraging these girls rather than criticizing and judging them, we could positively impact the lives of millions of people in a short amount of time. And that would definitely change the world." -Danielle Ford (excerpt from Danielle Ford's TEDXWomen talk "Re inventing teen motherhood" video below)
When a girl becomes a Teen Mom, it automatically feels like the world comes together to say "You Suck at Life!" ..and it can be very difficult to get the courage and confidence back to keep going after her big dreams relentlessly.
She immediately faces the pressures of raising a baby, going to school, and finding a job. With that kind of stress at such a young age, is it really a shock that most teen moms will drop out of school and end up on welfare?
That's where we come in!
We focus on teaching life skills that a lot of young mothers miss out on, while only focused on rasing her baby, such as:
* Goal setting and acheivement
* Communication skills
* Self care
* Financial Literacy
* Healthy Relationships
The first 2 years the Club was live, it was solely operated by Danielle. Over the past year, the team has expanded and now we're ready to make it EVEN BIGGER and reach more young moms around the world. That's why we need your help.
Your donation will:
*Pay for staff. With more help we can offer more individual support to our current group of 5,000+ young moms and we can help even more. By this time next year, almost 600,000 teenage girls will have a live birth. They need to know we're here.
*Cover publishing costs of the "Young Moms Club" book, which will be used to facilitate live meet up groups throughout the world.
*Help fund online and live workshops that young moms can participate in at no cost as well as help us to network with organizations nationwide to help provide local resources for young moms.
SO YOU WANNA HELP? THAT'S AWESOME!
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN CHANGE TEEN MOMS' LIVES:
1. Look over the perks and donation amounts and choose how much you'd like to contribute.
2. Click the pink "DONATE!" button.
3. Enter your contribution amount and fill out your deets.
DON'T WANT TO DONATE?
HERE ARE SOME OTHER WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
1. SEND AN EMAIL. Send an email to your friends and family members who you think would like to help us change teen moms' lives.
2. FACEBOOK. Update your status, send personal messages and post in your groups using this link:
3. TWITTER. Send out a Tweet to your followers directing them back here with ths link ----> http://bit.ly/1mUEl94 (Tweet examples below)
IF YOU HAVE A BLOG...
4. WRITE A BLOG POST. Whether you chose to contribute funds or not, a blog post about our Teen Mom Workshops would be a great help.
5. REQUEST A VIDEO INTERVIEW. One of our team members will schedule a Skype interview with you or create a personal video explaining our cause to your audience, which you then can post on your blog and send to your email list and social media sites. Request an interview here ----> http://bit.ly/13JBkzv
DONE-FOR-YOU TWEETS.. "Click Here!" to Tweet!
I am helping Teen Moms empower their lives! Wanna join me? http://bit.ly/1mUEl94 #EmpowerTeenMoms - Click Here!
Teen moms are the future- and they're raising the future. Help them go after their dreams http://bit.ly/1mUEl94 - Click Here!
Do you know a teen mom? This could change her life http://bit.ly/1mUEl94 #EmpowerTeenMoms - Click Here!
Every donation, no matter what size is appreciated and will be used to help out young moms everywhere, so THANK YOU!
Want to join the club? Go here and sign up with your email to receive updates, info, and a FREE gift! ---> http://youngmomsclub.com/